San Miguel “Casa San Miguel” MixMag Campaign Terms and Conditions
This promotion is operated and administered on behalf of Carlsberg Marston’s Brewing Company Limited (the Promoter) in association with Wasted Talent Ltd trading as MixMag, (company number 04333049) with registered office at 14 Charles li Street, London, SW1Y 4QU (MixMag). The Promoter has engaged Gold Top Media Limited trading as Full Fat (company number 07866135) with registered office at Kalculus, 119 Marylebone Road, London NW1 5PU (Full Fat) to arrange, fulfil and deliver the prizes.
How MixMag and Full Fat will use your personal data
- The personal data that you provide when you submit an entry to this promotion will be used by MixMag for the purposes of managing your participation in the promotion, verifying eligibility of entrants and selecting the winner in accordance with the terms and conditions of this promotion below (Terms and Conditions).
- If you win a prize, Full Fat and MixMag will:
- b. share your personal data with Full Fat to arrange fulfillment and delivery of the prize.
- If you win the prize, Full Fat will request and process your personal data (and the personal data of your guest) provided in connection with this promotion only for the purposes of prize fulfilment.
- The Terms and Conditions are the legal basis in which MixMag and Full Fat will process your personal data. If you do not provide your personal data, MixMag cannot enter you into this promotion or process your entry and Full Fat cannot provide you with the prize. If your guest does not provide their personal data, then they cannot be included in the prize.
- Other than as detailed above, neither MixMag or Full Fat will share your personal data with any third party other than those who are engaged by Full Fat to fulfill and deliver the prize. Your personal data (and, if you are the winner, the personal data of your guest) may need to be sent to countries outside of the UK in order to conduct aspects of the promotion (e.g. where fulfilment of the prize happens in another country). Where this occurs Full Fat will each ensure that any transfer happens in accordance with applicable law.
- If you are not successful in winning the prize, MixMag will delete your personal data promptly after the winner has been selected. If you are successful in winning the prize MixMag will delete your personal data promptly after three months have elapsed from the promotion closing date. If you are successful in winning the prize (or you are the winner’s guest), then Full Fat will not keep your personal data for any longer than it needs to, either to comply with the law or to fulfil its obligations to you and other third parties. To find out more, you can contact MixMag and / or Full Fat using the contact details set out in paragraph 7 below.
- In accordance with the applicable data protection laws and regulations, MixMag and Full Fat each remind you that at any time you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of treatment, opposition to treatment, including a right to require that Mix Mag and / or Full Fat erase your personal data (but note that this will automatically remove your entry from the promotion and, if you are a winner, will mean that you cannot receive or take up the prize), a right to amend your data and the right to ask to port (transfer) your data directly to another organisation by writing to MixMag at firstname.lastname@example.org or Full Fat at email@example.com.
- If you believe that Mix Mag or Full Fat are not treating your personal data in accordance with the law, you have the right to file a complaint with the Information Commission’s Officer (ICO) or other competent authority. You can find more details about the ICO at their website https://ico.org.uk/.
How the Promoter will use your personal data.
The Promoter will not process or receive any personal data in connection with this promotion.
Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is open to all persons aged 18 or over and resident in England (at the time of entry into the promotion and excludes employees, and their immediate families, of the Promoter, its associated agencies and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion (including but not limited to Full Fat).
- The Promoter and its agencies reserve the right to verify the eligibility of entrants and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter and its agencies may require such information as they consider reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld until the Promoter and its agencies are satisfied with the verification.
How to Enter
- The promotion opens at 11:00 on 12 September 2023 and closes at 18:00 on 16 September 2023(Promotional Period).
- You will require internet access and a valid email address to enter the promotion.
- To enter this promotion, during the Promotional Period, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org with your answer to the question “Which European country that the Balearic Islands are part of, has Casa San Miguel popped up in?”
- Only correct answers that are verified by the Promoter will be entered into the prize draw.
- All entries for the promotion must be received by the Promoter before expiry of the Promotional Period.
- Entries are restricted to one entry per person for the duration of the promotion.
- No entries submitted via any other means will be accepted.
- The Promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the entry route.
- Entrants are not permitted to create multiple accounts for the purpose of the promotion. Entries generated by script, macro, mechanical or other automated means are prohibited and will cause disqualification. Multiple entries made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any entry duplication method will not be accepted. Entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will be invalid.
- Any instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the Terms and Conditions of this promotion. In the event of a conflict, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
- Entries received after the expiry of the Promotional Period will not be accepted. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted or not received by the end of the Promotional Period for any reason. Proof of sending shall not be deemed to be proof of receipt.
- There is one prize package available to be won which includes a two-night trip to “Casa San Miguel”, Santa Gertrudis, Ibiza, Spain (Property) for x1 winner and x1 guest (who both must be aged 18 or over), departing on 30 September 2023 and returning on 2 October 2023 (Prize). Prize package includes:
- a. return economy flights to Ibiza Airport departing from London Heathrow, London City or London Gatwick airport. There are no flight alternatives;
- b. airport transfer from Ibiza Airport to and from the Property;
- c. two nights’ accommodation at the Property, with each winner and their guest sharing a double or twin bedroom or equivalent accommodation at the discretion of the Promoter;
- d. a selection of food and drinks at the Property to include tapas on arrival, dinner on the first night, breakfast, lunch and dinner on the second day and breakfast on the third day while at the destination (where possible subject to arrival and departure times). All dietary requirements of winners and their guests disclosed to Full Fat in advance of the trip will be catered for. All other food and drinks are not included;
- e. a selection of activities and experiences local to the Property, with travel and refreshments included where applicable. Details of activities/experiences will be provided to winners by Full Fat prior to the agreed travel date. Activities and experiences are subject to local availability and may be substituted for equivalent activities at the discretion of the Promoter should circumstances make this necessary.
- Winners acknowledge that the Prize forms part of a group trip. Both the Property and participation in any activities/experiences will be shared with other guests.
- All elements of the Prize will be booked by Full Fat and winners agree to provide reasonable assistance to Full Fat for this purpose. The winner may be required to provide a valid credit or debit card for security deposit purposes when checking in to the Property. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any loss of the security deposit.
- The winners and their guests must provide their own travel insurance and any necessary vaccinations, immunisations or similar and supply proof of adequate insurance to cover the trip to Full Fat upon request. It is the responsibility of winners and their guests to ensure they obtain any additional insurance suitable to meet their personal needs (such as personal possession, mobile phone or gadget insurance) prior to travel. Both the winner and their guest must be legally able to travel to Ibiza, Spain on the date booked for travel (including, but not limited to, meeting any Covid-19 regulations / restrictions which apply), must hold a valid passport and obtain all necessary visas and other documentation (including, but not limited to, any Covid-19 documentation required at the date of travel). It is the responsibility of the winners and their guests to ensure that their passport will remain valid for a sufficient amount of time to permit entry to Spain on the date of travel. If unsure of the requirements, winners and their guests are advised to consult the guidance issued by HM Passport Office on the GOV.UK website.
- Winners and their guests must adhere to any rules, terms and conditions applicable to the use of the Property for the duration of their stay. These rules will be communicated to winners in writing by Full Fat after booking and winners and their guests will be required to sign an agreement confirming their understanding of and adherence to those rules.
- All elements of the Prize must be taken at the same time and once booked, cannot be altered or amended. No element of the Prize may be resold under any circumstances.
- Any further details of the Prizes will be confirmed when the winner is contacted by Full Fat.
- Unless otherwise stated, any expenses incurred by the winners and their guests in the general use and/or enjoyment of a Prize (including, for example, for food and drink consumed away from the Property outside of planned activities and domestic transfers) are the sole responsibility of the winners and their guests.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of at least equal value if circumstances make this necessary.
- Each element of the Prizes are non-transferable and no cash or other alternative will be offered. It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure that the prize can be used by the winner (and their guest if applicable).
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for cancellation, curtailment or alteration of any event to which the Prize relates, or transport to or from them (except as stated above), for any reason.
Winner Selection, Notification and Claiming
- One winner will be drawn at random by a computer process that produces verifiably random results the week after the competition close date from all valid entries received via email by the Promoter and/or its agents during the Promotional Period and verified.
- Full Fat will contact the winners within 48 hours of the draw taking place by the email address used to enter the promotion. Entrants who have not won a Prize will not be notified.
- Winners and their guests must be aged 18 years or older. Full Fat reserves the right to verify the age of the winners and their guests by requesting copies of valid photo identification. If such identification shows that the winner is under 18 years old, the Prize will be forfeited. If identification provided for a winner’s guest shows that the guest is under 18 years old, the winner will be asked to nominate a replacement guest who is aged 18 or older. Any failure by the winner to respond to requests for guest nomination or identification may result in the Prize being forfeited.
- In order to claim a Prize, winners must respond and accept the prize within 48 hours of being contacted via email to enable Full Fat to book the Prize.
- If a Prize is declined, the winner cannot take up the Prize or the winner fails to claim the prize as required by paragraph 25 above, that prize will be forfeited and a replacement winner may be drawn at the Promoter’s sole discretion. These Terms and Conditions will apply to any replacement winner. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any inability of a winner or their guest to take up the prize.
- To obtain the name and county of the winners, please write to email@example.com within three months of the end of the Promotional Period. Entrants can object to disclosure or request that disclosure be limited in scope by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.The Promoter may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required.
- If you wish to withdraw from this promotion, your request should be made in writing to Full Fat at email@example.com.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its associated companies and its agents will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner (or any guest of the winner) or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- There is no alternative to the stated prize or any cash substitute. The prize is non-transferable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value. The Promoter reserves to the right to reclaim the prize if it is transferred.
- The Promoter cannot guarantee that the events will be free from disruptions, failings or cancellations. The Promoter is not liable for such disruptions, failings or cancellations unless they are caused by our negligence. Any requests for refunds or compensation arising from them should be sent to the operator of the event. The Promoter can provide you with their details on request.
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and / or revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving prior notice and, by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to the amended terms.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify entries deemed to be non-compliant with these Terms and Conditions or if it has any reason to believe that efforts have been made to distort the competitive process or spirit of the promotion. This includes any individual found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by tampering with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts or using multiple identities. No bulk, consumer group or third party entries will be accepted. The Promoter’s decision as to any aspect of this promotion is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- This promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Carlsberg Marston’s Brewing Company Limited, Marston’s House, Brewery Road, Wolverhampton, England, WV1 4JT
Summary Terms and Conditions
Promoter: Carlsberg Marston’s Brewing Company Ltd, WV1 4JT. Please drink responsibly. Bedrinkaware.co.uk.