1. This promotion is open to all persons aged 18 or over and resident in the United Kingdom, other than employees, and their immediate families, of Carlsberg UK Limited and Mahou San Miguel S.A., their associated companies and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
3. To enter the promotion you must complete the submission form at https://www.sanmiguel.com/en. Internet access is required to enter the promotion.
4. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this promotion. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
5. The promotion starts at 00.00 on 6th July 2016 (Start Date). All entries must be received by the Promoter before the promotion closes at 11.59pm on 30th November 2016 (Closing Date). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted or not received by the Closing Date for any reason.
6. One entry per person, per calendar month between the Start Date and Closing Date. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
7. There are eight prizes to be won, each consisting of an experience rich holiday (Holiday) for the winner and one guest (save Lake District Experience and Celestial Navigation each of which includes three guests) as detailed below and a hamper as described at paragraph 8.
NOTE: the following Holiday experiences will be allocated to winners at random; entrants are not able to specify a preference.
1. Amazon Experience: live with remote Huaorani tribe in Ecuador for six days with a local host and six nights of which two shall be camping, two will be in a local lodge and two will be in a 3 star hotel based on the winner and guest sharing. Experience includes pre-booked flights from the UK to Quito in standard class. There is no flight alternative. The prize also includes return airport transfers, an Amazonian jungle survival trek, breakfast, lunch and some dinners, hire of camping equipment, rain poncho, rubber boots, a canoe and provision of a backpack and walking boots each.
2. Learn to Fish: learn to fish with Miguel Sanz, an expert in fishing as your private tour guide for two nights in a 4 star hotel in Zaragoza on a breakfast only basis with the winner and guest sharing a double or twin room. Experience includes one day private catfishing lesson, catch natural bait catfish from the shore, chance to cook the fish on the beach in a traditional BBQ with your instructor and fishing licences. Experience also includes pre-booked flights from the UK to Barcelona in standard class. There is no flight alternative. The prize also includes return airport transfers.
3. Andalusian Horse Riding: Three days of horse riding and tuition for four hours each day and a visit to a traditional Andalusian horse show with an equestrian guide. Experience includes four night’s accommodation on a traditional Andalusian ranch based on two people sharing a double or twin room and includes breakfast, dinner and refreshments. Experience also includes pre-booked flights from the UK to Malaga in standard class. There is no flight alternative. The prize also includes return airport transfers.
4. Sail Spanish Seas: A two day sailing course for winner and guest with a sailing professional and £150 spending money for winner. Experience includes three night’s accommodation in a four star hotel based on two people sharing a double or twin room and includes breakfast. Experience also includes pre-booked flights from the UK to Alicante, Spain in standard class. There is no flight alternative. The prize also includes return airport transfers.
5. Soar over Spain: Private hot air balloon flight over Catalonia and one day tour of hidden beaches of Costa Brava. Experience includes two night’s accommodation in a four star hotel based on two people sharing a double or twin room on a bed and breakfast basis. Experience also includes pre-booked flights from the UK to Barcelona in standard class. There is no flight alternative. The prize also includes return airport transfers.
6. Fallas de Valencia: Fallas puppet tour, puppet making experience, gala dinner, fire show, fireworks masterclass and £150 spending money for winner. Experience includes three night’s accommodation in a five star hotel based on two people sharing a double or twin room and includes breakfast. Experience also includes pre-booked flights from the UK to Valencia in standard class. There is no flight alternative. The prize also includes return airport transfers.
7. Lake District Adventure: Half day gorge walking, mountain biking and scrambling experience and a one-day introduction course to woodland bush craft for winner and three guests. Experience includes three night’s accommodation in a yurt based on four people sharing a four person yurt and includes breakfast. Experience also includes a contribution towards travel expenses from within the UK to the Lake District for four people up to a total aggregate value of £320.
8. Learn to Navigate by Stars: Star gazing experience and tuition on location of North Star and navigation on board a Beneteau Oceanis 461 or similar for winner and three guests. Experience includes three days and two night’s accommodation in boat with winner and guests sharing a four berth cabin or similar and includes all meals. Experience also includes a contribution towards travel expenses from within the UK to Conway, North Wales for four people up to a total aggregate value of £200.
8. Each winner will receive a hamper delivered to their home address containing:
1. 1x Go Pro Hero 4 waterproof camera;
2. 2x San Miguel branded one pint chalice glasses;
3. 2x 330ml bottles of San Miguel;
4. 2x San Miguel branded bottle openers;
5. 2x San Miguel branded luggage tags; and
6. 2x San Miguel branded t-shirts (sizes medium or large only).
9. The prize must be taken by the winner and guest/s within 12 months of the Closing Date.
10. Unless otherwise stated, any expenses incurred by the winner and their guest(s) with regard to travel, and in the general use and/or enjoyment of the prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner and guest(s).
11. The winner and guest(s) must provide their own travel insurance and any necessary vaccinations, immunisations or similar and supply proof of insurance to the Promoter upon request. Both the winner and guest(s) must be legally able to travel to the applicable Holiday location and obtain all necessary visas and other documentation. Copies of valid passports will also be required.
12. Any further prize details will be confirmed when the winner is contacted.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of at least equal value if circumstances make this necessary.
14. If a prize is declined, or a winner cannot take up a prize or be contacted within 16 days, the prize will be forfeited and a supplementary winner may be drawn at the Promoter’s sole discretion. The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a winner to take up the specified prize.
15. Each prize is non-transferable and no cash or other alternative will be offered.
16. The winners will be the first 8 entries drawn at random from all eligible entries by an independent person after the Closing Date and will be contacted within 16 days using the details provided to enter the promotion.
17. To obtain the name and county of the winners, please send a stamped SAE to Life Rich Experience Promotion, Pablo London, 4 Holywell Row, London EC2 A4JF within three months of the Closing Date.
18. You may be asked to take part in promotional activities and / or to provide digital photographs of you for use in promotional material. It is a condition of entry that you agree to such use if you win, to your name and county of residence being made publicly available and to sign any necessary promotional releases relating to your image rights.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and / or revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and, by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to the amended terms.
20. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify entries deemed to be non-compliant with these terms and conditions or if it has any reason to believe that efforts have been made to distort the competitive process or spirit of the promotion including but not limited to the use of multiple email accounts to enter the promotion. The Promoter’s decision as to any aspect of this promotion is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
21. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
23. This promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Carlsberg UK Limited, 140 Bridge Street, Northampton NN1 1PZ
Please drink responsibly.